Somebody help to design a gear box

Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.πŸ˜•
Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise procedure for the design?
If anybody knows any good webite for that, please post it.
Thank You....

Replies

• Dan68
    Dan68
    Hi.
    From what you want to use i take it this is an assignment you have. Basically you have to determine where the shafts need to be, ie input and output. Then i would probobly take a look at what torque is involved so you know roughly how big the shafts are. then look at gears. you might have to do some itterations but just keep thinkn and trying things

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials...
Hi, Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it? If yes, what's your review?
Hello everyone I am getting following error dialog while Installing XAMPP. While installing it was checked that no other server is already installed. I uninstalled all servers in my system...
Here's wishing CEan MaRo & Friendster7 a 😁VeRy HaPpY BiRtHdAy!β€‹πŸ˜β€‹ May your dreams come true and you continue to rock the world of CrazyEngineers! 😁:music:πŸŽ‰:myparty:​
I need to write an Interrupt Service Routine in C, for microcontroller. I have no idea where to start. I have an idea of the difference between using an Interrupt...