naga lakshmi
    Dancer_Engineer
    Here is a link to some Awesome Bridges.
    Enjoy! πŸ˜‰
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's really awesome. I like this so muchπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we should start discussion for each of these bridges! Would be super cool to discuss them. I've never been so much interested in Civil & Structural Engineering 😁
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Where are Civil and Structural Engineering members? πŸ‘€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    😘
    Ok fine we're here πŸ˜‰

Lets discuss them all πŸ˜€ and also lets discuss the news here πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    So here is the one of the awesome bridges:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The tower under construction at Mumbai, if completed by 2016 stands a chance to become the world's second tallest building; while the top rank is still claimed by Dubai's Burj...
The gadget fans are eagerly waiting for the unveiling of the next iPad and the rumors have surfaced again. The latest 'discoveries' reveal that the iPad 3 will have a...
The Iran Pakistan India Gas pipeline project seems quite interesting also known as IPI or Peace Pipeline project. From what I read in Wikipedia, the pipeline was first proposed back...
Kronos 12 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by ITM University, Gwalior. The idea of Kronos would be to present challenges which would be only encountered by wilderness of intelligence....
Mirror Mirror on the.... Barn! Danish architects MLRP have completed Mirror House, an original looking playground pavilion in Copenhagen, Denmark. Charred timber and polished steel were the materials chosen for...