Some command for window command prompt .

Below is a listing of MS-DOS commands most commonly used and that you will most likely be using during a normal DOS session.
1. cd for change directories
2. cls for clear cmd screen
3. color/? for change the cmd screen eg. color 1f
4.date for change the date
5.time for change the time
6.shutdown/s for shutdown your computer
7. shutdown/r for shutdown and restart ur computer

Replies

• arjun srivastav
    arjun srivastav
    pls share ur knowledge too 😀
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    type /? for cmd help.
    shutdown after specific time :shutdown-s-t 60(here after 60 seconds)
    Know if someone is hacking your PC (never tried but just heard of it)
    -type netstat-a
    this will return a list of computers or networks your pc is connected to and any unidentified system will be another suspicious node
    Know your IP address,DNS server and a lot more about your Internet connection
    -type ipconfig/all

Interesting thread.
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at the National Taiwan University know that you totally suck at self-control; especially when it comes to eating and smoking. They've therefore developed a new type of sensor that...
Haswell overclocking basically has two major requirement : A K-series Intel processor & Motherboard with Z87 chipset. However, the third party motherboard manufacturers like Asus,ASRock,Gigabyte & Biostar have exploited the...
It's often easy to say that success comes with determination and lots of hardwork. But a determined mind and hardworking brain are not enough to keep being successful in the...
I just found a HDMI to VGA adapter for RPi in element14 which you can hook up between Pi & VGA monitor. My friend don't have HDMI or DVI female...
I am trying to power my ADSL2+ modem with USB rather than adapter. Behind the modem, in the specification it's mentioned i/p : 5V DC & this is same amount...