Solution to reduce pollution...??

πŸ˜’ I wanted to know the different things each people are doing to reduce pollution??

[​IMG]

and save this world...?? πŸ˜’

[​IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Jazee, welcome to CE! Why don't you introduce yourself here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Be sure to use the template! -> #-Link-Snipped-#

We've had some discussions regarding pollution. Please join us πŸ˜€
    - #-Link-Snipped-#

- #-Link-Snipped-#

- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • koli
    koli
    K Its a broad topic. You may like to narrow it down (e.g. Air pollution, noise pollution, sound pollution, Industrial pollution, etc)
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    koli
    K Its a broad topic. You may like to narrow it down (e.g. Air pollution, noise pollution, sound pollution, Industrial pollution, etc)
    Can u explain what is the difference between a noise pollution and a sound pollutionπŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody, i want to do some interesting projects in manufacturing & tools section plz give energyising ideas related to field.i will be thankful
A question, a genuine one: "How far can you go to earn enough money and when do you call you have earned enough?" In my opinion there is no limit...
I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?
CE breaks its own record! 😁😁 1000 new members in just 14 days 😁😁 Welcome our 14,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - bhuvi11 😁😁 Rock on, CEans!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to Part Two of CE Bot....