SolidWorks - From Dream to Design

I found this video by SolidWorks simply awesome.

Watch this:

[video=youtube;UKrf2iDCULY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKrf2iDCULY[/video]

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    One word 'Awesome!'
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There is ingenuity in all of us.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    A pretty nice video and the tagline is quite good. And to top it....Solid Works is pretty easy to work with. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TECHNOVISION’11 is the technical paper presentation event of TROIKA, the annual technical fest of IEEE student branch of Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi organized in the...
Am Siva.v.Girish @ Anish.;-);-);-) I used to feel very much better when others call me as shiva or chimp which is my nick name. I love thinking about logics and...
[FONT="]Turbine Supervisory Instruments[/FONT] The following supervisory instruments are furnished with the unit and are to be observed during start-up, operation and shutdown. We will explain the following instruments in detail...
Hullo, I think that the subject I chose is not the most appropriate but I couldn't find a better one. Anyway, I am designing my first "serious" circuit. I will...
Hi I m a mechanical engineer and I was going through my books of thermodynamics n stucked with concepts related to enthalpy n internal energy.. my Q is why internal...