Solidworks assignments

can ne1 help me in finding solidworks assignments on net or give me the link............

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try these out: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jignasa 2011 is a Technical Fest organized by G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool. This December, the technical fiesta is featuring exciting competitions high on charge events and inspiring minds...
Srastha 2K11 is a Technical Fest organized by Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry. It is organized by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of the college. It is a...
develop Gordon Hempton has come up with an idea - inverse of angry birds and the game is being called ' misunderstood pigs' ( I so love the name 😛)....
Sony Ericsson Xperia owners will have to wait a little longer to update their phones to the next Android; Android 4.0 aka Ice Creme Sandwich. The company announced the availability...
Looks like the Geeks are adopting Android at a faster rate than ever before and Android is rapidly gaining market share from iOS and other operating systems. According to Google's...