Solar Thermoelectric Cooling & Heating System for Automobiles.

Project Abstract / Summary : We will use solqr energy to cool the automobile. No external supply.
Cooling or Heating will be done by the Project. 5°C less or more temperature then atmospheric temperature will be attained in short time.
You can keep the system working for 24*7*365 untill the solar power stored in battery is available( which is almost enough to run the system) Project is very user friendly. Free operating cost. When you enter your car, the system will still be ON and you will get desirable maintained temperature as per the requirement of our body.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because I wanted to make a project which runs on renewable source of energy and still guvig maximum output.
Importance of the project is that when we are out in summers and our car is parked in sun, As we are out our AC system is OFF. so temperature of car rises more then atmospheric temperature. Opposite process happens in Winters. Our system is made which can maintain this temperature to bearable conditions.
Future scope is Vast as its maij source is Renewable energy Source!
Moreover, cooling at 12V D.C. supply.!

Project Highlights : Which customer wont love his bought product working at cheapest cost or free of cost? Even you would want to try it once right? Moreover, Cooling Or Heating at 12V D.C. supply! 24x7 running without any grumps. Cheap. Energy Saving System. User friendly. Eco friendly. Econmical. Quick effect. Easy Replacing or Maintainence ant very cheap rate.Thank You!

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Parul University
City: Baroda
State: Gujarat
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : My idea is to provide a eco friendly crop cutting machine for indian formers in a very low corst compared to the machines available in...
Project Abstract / Summary : Increasing levels of modernization in different countries worldwide has lead to an exponential growth in national energy demand. India with its huge population base had...
hi! can any one tell me a project topic that could help physically disabled persons!
I want to know why heat balance diagram for power plant is not correct Who knows it?
Project Abstract / Summary : Rapid industrialization and large scale infrastructural development in India, has resulted in huge scarcity of construction materials. Use of waste materials like copper slag would...