Solar Inverter Project - Final Year / Electrical

i am doing m.tech in power electronics and systems and i want to make a solar inverter but i heared research has already been done on this project hence kindly guide what innovations can i do on this project to make it better and if not then suggest me anyother topic.
thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, welcome to CrazyEngineers. Solar inverter looks to be a nice concept. Unless you tell us what all things you've planned for your project, it'd be difficult for us to understand it and offer suggestions. We look forward to knowing more about your project.
  • richa22
    richa22
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, welcome to CrazyEngineers. Solar inverter looks to be a nice concept. Unless you tell us what all things you've planned for your project, it'd be difficult for us to understand it and offer suggestions. We look forward to knowing more about your project.
    i want to make this for the village people where electricity is not reach completely so that solar energy will give dc from that i can get output of inveter as stepped waveform.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of output (energy) do you expect from your Solar Inverter?
  • richa22
    richa22
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of output (energy) do you expect from your Solar Inverter?
    dc output of a photovaltaic solar panel from sunlight
  • richa22
    richa22
    and
    richa22
    dc output of a photovaltaic solar panel from sunlight
    and i have to use maximum power point tracking device in order to get maximum power from photovoltaic cell and its just like a gatewall which controls the flow of dc output

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World's leading graphics cards maker, NVIDIA has introduced the GeForce GTX 760 in India with a price tag of Rs. 19499. The GPU promises to take your gaming performance a...
Honda's artificially intelligent robot, ASIMO (the robot that never misses an opportunity to surprise us) will be your host at the National Museum Of Emerging Science and Innovation at Japan...
Today, India's currency has crossed the dreamy-low barrier of Rs. 60 against US dollars. I'm wondering what do pro-globalisation folks are saying now? Anyone?