Solar generator vs. generators that use fossil fuels

solar generator is better than fuel generator?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Less polluting. No running expense other than battery replacement when needed.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Everything has their own advantages and disadvantages. While there are few advantages suggested by bioramani the solar geneator will occupy a huge amount of space as compared to the fuel counterpart. They cannot work in night which is obvious. Your choice generally depends on the scenario where you will be using it, your requirements and reasources.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please give the complete detailed solution of this program .. #include void fun(int); typedef int (*pf) (int, int); int proc(pf, int, int); int main() { int a=3; fun(a); return 0;...
Can we build the buildings in the air with the help of gravity force? if possible..how,if not why?
I am basically a school teacher and helps all rural students in my area about good educational websites for their academic work and projects.
Hello everyone, I am newly joined 2nd year engineer student to electronics field through diploma background, I want your guideline I want to know being a engineer what skills and...
can anybdy tell about WiMC,,wireless mobile computing?????????????