Software to check email writing efficiency

Hi friends ,
do anybody have the idea about the software which is used to check our email writing efficiency ?
if anyone knows please help me as i am going to appear for the tcs campusing in which there is a section of email writing of about 70 to 100 words within 10 minutes.
so please tell me the name of the software which is used to check our email efficiency.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for. If you want to speed-write, there are several tools available online. TypeRacer continues to be my favorite to see where I stand when it comes to typing speed & efficiency.

I even wrote a short e-Book on how to improve typing efficiency and it seems to be quite popular in our downloads section. Check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#

For the TCS exam, I think they'll be more interested in checking out the content of your email than the overall number of words. If you want to practice, you may have us review your emails and suggest improvements. Does that sound like a good plan to you, @#-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    TCS visited our college 2 days before. my friends told me that they not only check the format, but also they give group of words which you have to use in your email without changing the tense or anything. Thats where they got stuck.
    i can't tell you my experience as i was not allowed to sit for test being in chemical trade.
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for. If you want to speed-write, there are several tools available online. TypeRacer continues to be my favorite to see where I stand when it comes to typing speed & efficiency.

I even wrote a short e-Book on how to improve typing efficiency and it seems to be quite popular in our downloads section. Check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#

For the TCS exam, I think they'll be more interested in checking out the content of your email than the overall number of words. If you want to practice, you may have us review your emails and suggest improvements. Does that sound like a good plan to you, @#-Link-Snipped-# ?
    that sounds good ...
    but i have heard about the software which many of company use to check the efficiency of our emails.
    because it will not be possible for them to check each and every mails manually and select the condidates.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I doubt they use any software to check. I'm not sure what you mean by 'email efficiency', any clarification would help add better response. Reading email and forming an opinion doesn't need lot of time. I personally can figure out any 50-100 word mail in not more than 15 seconds (maybe that's because I read too many emails every day).

Let's carry out the discussion here - TCS Email Writing Test - Tips / Tricks / Study Tips

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea comes from a kickstarter project called Lock8. I think this could be an interesting project to for engineering third and final year/sem students. The project would involve developing...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT THE IMPORTANT ROLES PLAYED BY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN THE FIELD OF SPACE,ASTRONOMICAL RESEARCH.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ON THIS ISSUE.
Is campus interview is better for a fresher's to get a experience...?please any one brief that...?
Dear all, MLDB panel is just used for controlling lighting and normal load,if i m not wrong,thn y does it costs so much...and inspite of it..u can just check in...
there is a lot of questions arises when think about mobile...?is there is a way to charge a mobile phone using sound energy that is when speaking..?it is possible to...