View Feed
group-icon
Software Testing
Software Testing Community: Get help from fellow software testing engineers and QAs.
454 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
subin pv
subin pv • Jan 4, 2016

Software Testing Onsite Opportunity

Hi to all.

I am a software tester with 3 years experience in both automation and manual testing.
currently i am working in Bangalore , i am looking a onsite or permanent job in abroad in past few months. so anyone one know ,how to get a onsite opportunity .
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 4, 2016
subin pv
Hi to all.

I am a software tester with 3 years experience in both automation and manual testing.
currently i am working in Bangalore , i am looking a onsite or permanent job in abroad in past few months. so anyone one know ,how to get a onsite opportunity .
Talking to your project manager would be the first logical step. If that doesn't work out - look for another project in your organisation. If that doesn't work out either, switch to a new job and negotiate an onsite opportunity at the time of accepting job offer.
subin pv
subin pv • Jan 4, 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
Talking to your project manager would be the first logical step. If that doesn't work out - look for another project in your organisation. If that doesn't work out either, switch to a new job and negotiate an onsite opportunity at the time of accepting job offer.
in my company no vacancies, its a small company
Kaustubh Katdare
subin pv
in my company no vacancies, its a small company
Switch to a bigger one like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS. These are the companies known to send employees on-site.
subin pv
subin pv • Jan 4, 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
Switch to a bigger one like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS. These are the companies known to send employees on-site.
if u heard any vacancies inform me.
u need any email id or contact number
Kaustubh Katdare
subin pv
if u heard any vacancies inform me.
u need any email id or contact number
Unfortunately, that's something you'll have to do on your own. All the best!
subin pv
subin pv • Jan 4, 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
Unfortunately, that's something you'll have to do on your own. All the best!
okay, thanks to u

Share this content on your social channels -