Software companies in India

Hi friends i need all the information about top 30 software companies in India and also their recruitment process,basically now am in 4th B.Tech CSE with 78 % aggregate including both soft and hard skills and i want to join in MNC only.Recently i attended Infosys Drive for jkc students.49 students are pass-through the test out of 1300 but my name is not in that list,so help me for making my career in any MNC........................I NEED YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its difficult to rate the companies unless the rating criteria is specified. But you can quickly get a list of companies that have been rated according to the volume of exports. You shouldn't feel discouraged if you dont get a job with MNC right away. You may apply to wipro, tics, cognizant, HCL, tech mahindra, satyam and several other companies. Keep trying.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    okay friend
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    imgopi
    Hi friends i need all the information about top 30 software companies in India and also their recruitment process,basically now am in 4th B.Tech CSE with 78 % aggregate including both soft and hard skills and i want to join in MNC only.Recently i attended Infosys Drive for jkc students.49 students are pass-through the test out of 1300 but my name is not in that list,so help me for making my career in any MNC........................I NEED YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS
    Don't feel nervous. First choose any technology and try to be a master in that. Do reaserch on placement process for each and every company and start hunting. You have a good and eligible percentage for all the MNC's. keep trying . do the best.
  • Kevin Louis
    Kevin Louis
    There are other lots of famous software companies in India like TCS, Wipro, TEch Mahindra, Genpact.. Also, famous software development company like are doing good. you have lots of option. Good luck. 😀
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Kevin Louis
    There are other lots of famous software companies in India like TCS, Wipro, TEch Mahindra, Genpact.. Also, famous software development company like are doing good. you have lots of option. Good luck. 😀
    THanks a lot for your reply sir.
    NOw am persuing Master of computerscience from University of Adelaide, Australia... Thanks CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found out about this bridge from a G+ post. ​ Wikipedia has very little information: Langkawi Sky Bridge is a 125 metres (410 ft) curved pedestrian cable-stayed bridge in...
hi there.. i'm looking for source regarding voice distrotion...anyone??...what i means any ebook where i can refer..thanks..
Here is a link to some Awesome Bridges. Enjoy! 😉 https://www.inspiremonkey.com/2011/12/40-breathtaking-and-bizarre-bridges-photographs/
The tower under construction at Mumbai, if completed by 2016 stands a chance to become the world's second tallest building; while the top rank is still claimed by Dubai's Burj...
The gadget fans are eagerly waiting for the unveiling of the next iPad and the rumors have surfaced again. The latest 'discoveries' reveal that the iPad 3 will have a...