Soaring with the Eagles - Amazing impossible illusion by David Copperfield

Can any CEan come up with an explanation? Crazy beyond imagination. Oviously it is manipulated David does not claim to fly. The engineering is what is unclear.

Sent by friend Asif Adheni

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of Top Ten Topics chosen by McKinsey and Co that needs to watch out for: https://www.mckinsey.com/assets/dotcom/newsletters/topten/2013-Q2.html
BAT leviating mouse entered pre production stage, it consist of a ring around it, and magnets help it floats as shown. _________________________________________________________________________ The makers say that this will help in...
Hello everyone, I would like to share some good news with you all. On July 1 2013, India launches first navigational satellite of Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS) series....
Am sure most of you folks would have already experimented with smartphones. Some of you may have even gone crazy enough to keep switching them in the hunt for the...
I am working on a project where I have to develop a automatic web based subjective test evaluation system I have few ideas like word by word match but doesn't...