SMS GupShup Is 35 million member strong. Adding 1 million members/month

In India, there are about 550 million mobile phone users and only about 50 million web users. SMS GupShup - a mobile social network started in 2007 has over 35 million members.

SMS GupShup currently processes more than 500 million messages a month and accounts for over 5 percent of all texts sent within India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan MayurPathak celebrates his birthday today. Let's wish him many happy returns of the day and hope he returns to CE ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday Mayur ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Many leading companies, I've come to know, are asking engineering grads to join 2 year contract at the time of joining. The contract abides the new employees to continue the...
Dear CEans, We are here, boasting ourselves as members of developed nations and we simply turn a blind eye to facts. Now, I want you all to remember that we...
Might be you have observed,some dark lines appearing in monitor screen(mine is CRT) ,when viewed through mobile camera ...otherwise my monitor is working fine... Why is it so??Any Electronic reason??
In Thevenin maximum power transfer theorem it state that the load resistance,RL must be equal to internal resistance of the source,Rin. However, the efficiency of the circuit is just 50%....