SmartBird – bird flight deciphered

FESTO ups the ante on mechanical flight. They have deciphered bird mechanics.

Tell it to the birds?

Quote:
SmartBird is an ultralight but powerful flight model with excellent aerodynamic qualities and extreme agility. With SmartBird, Festo has succeeded in deciphering the flight of birds – one of the oldest dreams of humankind.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This deserves to be one a separate thread now. Requesting admin to copy the other threads from Narendra Modi discussion. Everyone share your experiences here.
Microsoft’s research division has launched a new game that makes Java and C# coding more fun and addictive than ever. The online browser based game called Code Hunt asks players...
Hello CEans! First of all, a great site! So I was facing a problem and my friend suggested this site. I had a dream of becoming a commercial Pilot and...
code.py # A simple notebook application import code_util as util # defining a class available_bookclasses = ('private', 'public', 'none') class notebook: # Varibles book_name = '' book_class = available_bookclasses[2] item_name...
Renault unveiled its new 2015 Twingo and, amazingly, it’s rear-engine and rear-wheel drive (RWD). Moving the engine to the back, Renault says, has given the new Twingo “pleasantly agile handling”,...