Smart Steering Wheel System Projects

may i know about some sensible steering systems that will alert when the driver get collapsed
any motor company implemented yet

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had surfed for your topic but failed to find right description.
    Please provide clear description of system you are searching.
    I havent heard such system which sense drivers health .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I took the liberty to modify your discussion's title. There are some smart solutions that people have come up with. One such is a project by Germany's Technische Universitaet Muenchen, who are working in collaboration with BMW. They have now extended the function of the humble steering wheel with the development of a sensor system integrated into the steering wheel that can give the driver a quick health check while driving.

A lot is possible by embedding sensors in the steering wheel. It would be great if you can discuss ideas about the same here.
  • Shah Sharath
    Shah Sharath
    my question is that if the pulse of the driver get to irregular level then how to stop the car without any damaging
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Shah Sharath
    may i know about some sensible steering systems that will alert when the driver get collapsed
    any motor company implemented yet
    Volkswagen has done this i guess
  • Pradeep Somu
    Pradeep Somu
    Volvo has implemented the system with the dashboard sensor in a car recently, its in testing stage now...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A human wearable robot has been developed by Italian Engineers. This robot consist of parts similar to that of human body and are designed to fit a human being perfectly....
Hey everyone. I own Sony Ericsson Ray (ST18i) with android version 4.0.4. Earlier it was android version 2.0 which I upgraded to the version 4. Due to it, my phone...
Android users, here is a piece of good news for you. A special USB drive will make your task of moving files from phones or tablets to PC easier. Leef’s...
Similar to the iOS Store app, the Google Play Store will now ask you to provide with a password every time you make a purchase. Earlier, passwords were required only...
Earlier this year, at the Mobile World Congress WhatsApp had announced it will soon launch VoIP calls, shortly after Facebook bought the company for $19 billion and looks like the...