Smart Marketing Through Email: Your opinion/feedback wanted

CEans,

Every day lot of CEans send me 'Good Morning', 'Great Thoughts', 'Inspiring Quotes' mails. Upon observing, I found out that 50% of these mails are smart marketing mails.

I'm proposing that we create a mail that people will want to forward. We'll then embedd 'Join CE' button in the mail. It'll ensure lot of free marketing for CE.

What do you say? Will it work? If not, how can we make it work? If yes, how do we get started?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It wont work for recipients like me. It'll appear just like spam, and I'll delete ๐Ÿ˜› But it might work for others who do actually read forwards.

In addition, what we could do is make full use of our existing CE network emails for our correspondence to others, and add the join link in the signature. That'll look less intrusive ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I never read chain mails /forwarded mails, as I have developed a aversion towards them when it states " please forward to 10 more people to find your right love , otherwise you will end up unmarried" and what not!.

I wont read it,
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    How about creating a newsletter that we send to all the CEans and encourage them to FWD it to their friends.

We could bring out one every couple of months. This could contain some of the best threads, ongoing projects, etc. This will intrigue people and they might just want to visit.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    mad_scientist
    How about creating a newsletter that we send to all the CEans and encourage them to FWD it to their friends.

We could bring out one every couple of months. This could contain some of the best threads, ongoing projects, etc. This will intrigue people and they might just want to visit.
    Yes, that suggestion is good. I believe we've had some discussions on it before but nothing ever materializes. Would you like to be interested in heading that kind of project? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I wouldn't mind..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    mad_scientist

This is the nice idea..Why dont we use this.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'll browse through the forum and look for threads that might appeal to a wide audience. We can then vote on which threads to include in the newsletter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We used to have a newsletter titled "CE Bulletin". Old members may remember it ๐Ÿ˜€

However, it ceased to exist because we couldn't find members who could ensure content for it. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Go for it! Things that spread win ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can view all my WAN network in mrtg graphics.I couldn't find which client or clients create maximum bandwith usage.When i have a look mrtg graphics which it shows me...
Hi CE I am trying to write a program that should be able to obtain it's data from a MySql database, my problem is that i dont know how to...
I'm officially forming the CE World's Longest Thread Squad. The members of this squad will be responsible for posting in the world's longest thread on CE - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/4384-looo0000oooooo000oong-thread.html Following are...
Can any one tell me how I can do the thermal analysis of solar radiation concentrated by a magnifying glass and falling on a metal plate?
My Acer Laptop 4763z series just turned 3 and it coincided with Acer turning 10. Kind of feel lucky. Anyone celebrating their laptop anniversary.๐Ÿ˜