Small Talk with Mr. Sanjay Katkar - Quick Heal your PC!

CEans,

As engineers, we are responsible for the well being of the world. When it comes to the well being of the on-line world; we all rely on software that protects us from viruses, malware & spyware. We all are thankful to the engineers who work round the clock to make sure all our computers (and even mobiles) are safe from attacks.

Quick Heal is a leading provider of anti-virus and Internet security tools. Founded in 1993, Quick Heal is actively involved in research & development of anti-virus tools.

We are extremely proud and happy to have Mr. Sanjay Katkar, Co-Founder & CTO of Quick Heal Technologies for Small Talk. We hope you will find answers to most of your questions in our Small Talk with Mr. Sanjay Katkar -

#-Link-Snipped-# -

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good interview ! Today only I realised that making any simplest kind of AV software is also a damn difficult job.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    shalini_goel14
    Good interview ! Today only I realised that making any simplest kind of AV software is also a damn difficult job.

Nice interview !!!

Is their anybody who is CEH (certified ethical hacker) in the CE family?

-Crazy
  • Differential
    Differential
    Really Nice Interview!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Is their anybody who is CEH (certified ethical hacker) in the CE family?
    Well ! I don't think so anyone here is "ethial hacker" but I guess xero knows something about hacking. He keeps on talking about "Exploring CE Database".

One idea -there is no harm if any CEan who has time goes for such kind of certifications and learning.It will be really interesting as well as useful for CE Family. What say?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    For CEH you need expertise in windows and linux file systems. Then only you can go for CEH. 2 Yrs ago I had started preparing for CEH, but couldn't continue.

Anyways Ethical hacking is great subject.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    For CEH you need expertise in windows and linux file systems. Then only you can go for CEH. 2 Yrs ago I had started preparing for CEH, but couldn't continue.

Anyways Ethical hacking is great subject.
    Why you discontinued it? If anyone want to prepare for it, what all they are supposed to do except being an expert in file systems? Can you put some light over this? Ofcourse in separate thread 😁

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I've been searching the net for guides and components needed to create a closed circuit taser. Is that the right term for it? Hopefully i found the right...
Mind mapping is in an increasingly popular way to brainstorm, and last week we asked you to share your favorite mind mapping applications and rounded up the top five. The...
As much as we'd like this to be a still from a new, secretly-in-development Cronenberg movie, it's actually an image of the nightmare-inducing mechanical heart that stars in a new...
Preliminary Experiments for Control of a Induction Motor fitted with Separate Stator Tooth Coils The purpose of this project is to carry out the initial experimental investigations into the control...
Many Many Happy returns of the day Happy Birthday sudhanshu, furkan_ims, komputergeek​ 🎉 🎉​