Small Talk With Mr. Sachin Agarwal - The Face Behind Posterous

Small Talk Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good! What he said for Ceans is said by Biggie a hundred na a thousand times!

Go for what you are passionate about 😀 A nice Interview!
  • Sudha Warad
    Sudha Warad
    hi sachin, u hv done a great job.... can u plz tell me how to be an innovative engineer? i'm in prefinal yr of CSE ... which all qualities do i need to improve from nw itself to become a successful engr...plz give me some guidelines....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Osama Bin Laden is dead by a US Missile outside a mansion in Islamabad! The source of news is TV channel CNN Live. So they have done a DNA test...
"Fluidic Sculpture" is Hyundai’s new design philosophy which embodies a flowing and dynamic form execution. I've been noticing the advertisement on TV and newspapers and trying to gather more information...
LG's one of the leading brands in Air Conditioning. I stumbled upon their products page and found out they've a new lineup of ACs for the summer. I decided to...
Reader's Digest is a reputed publication and I used to subscribe to them in the past. Ever since last few months (I remember, since last year), they've been sending following...
I Want To Send Data From Digital Energy Meter to GPRS Modem Sender Side and Then GPRS Modem will Send that Data to Internet Cloud..From internet Cloud i will Receive...