Small scale industry in mechanical field

Sir I completed my be I wss not intrested in doing job but well interested in doing business
I was good intrested to keep a small scale industry in mechanical feild like lathes,I want to know which industry have a bright feature and good profits
Plese give me information regarding my doubts and i was very serious about my carrier if you suggest me I will work hard on that way to gain some business knowldge.

Replies

• m.l.v.mangesh
    m.l.v.mangesh
    Sir I completed my be I wss not intrested in doing job but well interested in doing business
    I was good intrested to keep a small scale industry in mechanical feild like lathes,I want to know which industry have a bright feature and good profits
    Plese give me information regarding my doubts and i was very serious about my carrier if you suggest me I will work hard on that way to gain some business knowldge.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Worldwide additive manufacturing facilities offering job working have come up. In India also facilities for metal 3D printing is available in Pune, Madras and Bangalore based on systems from EOS.

Metal working systems are expensive: about Rs.6 crores.

You can contact EOS and talk to them about possibilities.
    EOS Product Range EOS Product Range
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to appropriate section.
  • AROCKIA DHOSS
    AROCKIA DHOSS
    Dear Sir,
    I am Working as a design Enginner in Mechanical Sector.and i am very Sincere and very serious about to start a some Good Small scale Company for Automobile sector.and i have so many enginners to run a CNC Machines also.Please Can u suggest some Components,that can be a Demand to supply for Automobile OEM or Any Industries.

Thanks & Regards,
    Arockia Dhoss V

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Additive Manufacturing (AKA 3D Printing) and Robotics will be much in evidence Quote: In less than a century — less time than this journal has been publishing — it’s gone...
Resume plays an important role in seeking job.So let us start discussing about how to write resume.It will be helpful if our discussion touches what are the crisp contents needed...
The telecom regulatory authority of India has finally announced that the broadband speed in India is 512 kbps! The notification released by the TRAI defines the quality of broadband service...
If you think you have seen the best smartphone in the Xperia series, you are wrong because Sony has just announced Xperia C3. What makes this phone stand-out in the...