small layout suggestions

Noticed a couple of things.
For registered members, after the first post you are still showing a "Join Now" buton. I would get rid of that for members(use an if conditional).

Also if you have some photoshop knowledge, convert the welcome text(thats the text guests are shown when they browse at the top) into an image and convert links into an image map to point to correct places. Its a good idea from SEO perspective as otherwise SE crawlers see see a lot of text thats common and maybe irrelevant to the actual text that follows. (i know its a standard code but its not good for search engines)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for suggestions, Safin 😀

We no more show 'Join Now!' to registered members. The introduction will probably be replaced with something better ( eh! )

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Big K, I still see the join now button after the first post. Please fix it asap.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I see that its fixed 😀.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Elisa
    Big K, I still see the join now button after the first post. Please fix it asap.
    Yep, there was some problem. I fixed it a minute ago.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Afternoon, I have a project in which i am monitoring a house door which is controlled by an electromagnet using digital lock logic, i.e only when the keys pressed...
Write a C program that will take a positive integer(N) as input and output the number of ways that integer can be obtained by adding numbers from 0 to N....
CEans, I came across this challenge by Phillips. As posted on their website ( https://www.thinksimple.moneycontrol.com/index.html ) -- Your idea could be a product, a process, a system….just about anything, so...
While using the following function CALL J in Jbase,Error 2 is occuring, The error is that it couldn't load Java virtual Machine (JVM). What are the optmal configuration of the...
hello!! can anyone tell me more abt ce???