small introduction about myself

hi everyone,
i am rajasekhar. i am an electrical engineering student currently in 5th semester of whole 8 semester course in amrita vishwavidyapeetham in bangalore, INDIA. i am interested in learning knew technologies and machines.so thats y i am in this community.............lets be crazy in life.............

Replies

• anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    nice your thought rajasekhar...be active here u will learn and u will enjoy here..welcome to CE.😀
  • Rajasekhar Ramireddy
    Rajasekhar Ramireddy
    anjali zendre
    nice your thought rajasekhar...be active here u will learn and u will enjoy here..welcome to CE.😀
    thank u.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between an analog and digital computers?? i've searched all over the google but I need more information..Help...
I'm wondering if turning a bicycle into a two wheel drive locomotive will offer any mechanical advantage to the system. I just wrote about Tretta AWD bicycles that have the...
We've had successful threads for one-liners. How about posting 100% original creations of your brain? Who knows, you might just turn into a legend and will get quoted by the...
The startup accelerators and incubators have been mushrooming all over the world with an aim to provide startups with the basics they need to survive and grow. I've been searching...
IIM Indore - has expelled three students caught consuming drugs and will not allow them to seek admission in any IIM for the next two years. Now considering that the...