Small electric scissor lift

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me on the specs for a small scissor lift i only need it to be about 3.5 feet long by 2.5 feet wide and it needs to go at least 3.5-4 feet off the ground only needs to hold a weight of 10-15 pounds preferably operated by a foot switch and needs to be fully up and stable in 2 seconds any ideas i would really appreciate some help. i've never tried anything like this before and thought it would be a fun idea. im just not sure on sizes or motors any help would be great

thanks

Replies

• BigSaxy
    BigSaxy
    Need help small electric scissor lift

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me on the specs for a small scissor lift i only need it to be about 3.5 feet long by 2.5 feet wide and it needs to go at least 3.5-4 feet off the ground only needs to hold a weight of 10-15 pounds preferably operated by a foot switch and needs to be fully up and stable in 2 seconds any ideas i would really appreciate some help. i've never tried anything like this before and thought it would be a fun idea. im just not sure on sizes or motors any help would be great

thanks
  • BigSaxy
    BigSaxy
    any help would go a long way please.
  • BigSaxy
    BigSaxy
    Re: Need help small electric scissor lift

any help would go a long way please. ​
  • freak16
    freak16
    plz may you tell me what a electric scissor does.. i heard it first time.. its function.. so dat i can help u out..😕
  • BigSaxy
    BigSaxy
    the function of it? well really i only need it to hold some musical equipment up maybe 5 pounds at the most and then i need it to retract

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sorry everone as i didnt introduce myself earlier and posted so many comments as i was not concern about the term and condition of CEans.I ll be careful...
Can someone please assist me in aeromodelling..... i have some queries .... i need to participate in a competition..........
ellow CEns... Mahself Addy...from Indore...n M a 3rd yr crazy Mechanical Engineer...m Too much inspired by this site n finally got chance to join...hope m njoyin with u all...thankx yz..😁
Dear all, I saw a report of analysis of paddy straw ash, and I saw that silica forms some 59percent of ash. I have heard the usage of silica in...
Workshop program happening every week Saturday on PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL and CMS Technologies like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress. For More Detail Pls visit Website