CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sudha Warad • 25 Oct, 2011
Hi, can anybody please upload placement papers of SLK softwares with interview experience. Shortly SLK is coming to our college for recruiting, please upload it soon. Thank u all.
7.9k views

Related Posts

@adi · Feb 12, 2007

What is the full form of google? It seems that there is a lot of confusion about whether Google has a full form or it's just a name that was...
21.8k views

@sankar1994 · Feb 15, 2013

Hii guys, i am a 2nd year student pursuing ECE. I want to do a project which is innovative. can anybody help me?
6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 1, 2015

Whatsapp has enabled voice calling feature in the latest version of whatsapp viz. 2.11.508. Following are the tried and tested mechanism of enabling voice calling feature in your whatsapp; and...
8.3k views

@durga ch · Oct 23, 2013

ok, though everything else works fine, I had an issue while accessing VM. The network adapter 1 ( attached to NAT ) is just fine. But the problem is with...
9.5k views

@rishisolanki · Mar 10, 2008

why dont a differential is used in three wheelers????? i have seen many autos in which no differetial is used just a bevel gear assembly is used which trasmits power...
4.9k views