Skype iOS V. 4.0 Available For Download

Microsoft's Skype has been updated to version 4.0 and is now available for download from the iTunes store. The new version brings you the ability to position your own video preview on the screen. The contact list now features a better look along with the messages and login screen. Skype also promises improved stability across iOS devices. If the app closes unexpectedly, it will automatically reopen. What this means is that in the rare event of the app-crash, the recovery will be speedier.

Skype has promises lot of bug fixes without getting into the details. But those who love to use Skype on the iPhone or iPad can quickly grab the latest version from the iTunes store. Those who are yet to try app (is there anyone, at all) head over to iTunes: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm quite sure you must have used the Skype app on iOS devices; anyone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google wave is finally dead. Engadget reported: https://www.engadget.com/2012/04/30/google-wave-zero-amplitude/ I wonder how many of Google's product really become successful and last long!
While we are just a few hours away from the official launch of Samsung's next flagship "Galaxy" series phone - The Samsung Galaxy S3. However that has not dumped the...
Dolby is a name associated with high quality music and I'm wondering whether the newly launched Karbonn KT81 phone with Dolby Technology really has any better quality audio than our...
CEans, The USA Science & Engineering festival was successfully conducted over the weekend. CrazyEngineers was official partner for the event. Check out the video created by our friends over engineering.com...
Name: Uzoma Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Nigeria Occupation: Employed at the moment..Working with British American Tobacco here in Ibadan Nigeria as a Manufacturing Executive/Technical Operator Work Experience: Operating/Maintenance of Cigarette...