Skhil

Project Abstract / Summary : This is based on gesture recognition.
Based on the gesture the camera will react and perform an task.
Well on further developing i will make it recognize any gesture made by any object and make speech recognition.
This will provide users accessing their device so sophisticated that they like it and get addict to it and become lazy like me.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because of my laziness. Well on further developing i will make it recognize any gesture made by any object and make speech recognition.
This will provide users accessing their device so sophisticated that they like it and get addict to it and become lazy like me.

Project Highlights : Because it's a future scope.Well on further developing i will make it recognize any gesture made by any object and make speech recognition.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Kakatiya Institute of technoly and Science
City: Warangal
State: Telangana
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract ​The main aim of this project is to produce square hole by converting a circular motion into square by using a mechanical linkages such...
Project Abstract / Summary : We will use solqr energy to cool the automobile. No external supply. Cooling or Heating will be done by the Project. 5°C less or more...
Project Abstract / Summary : My idea is to provide a eco friendly crop cutting machine for indian formers in a very low corst compared to the machines available in...
Project Abstract / Summary : Increasing levels of modernization in different countries worldwide has lead to an exponential growth in national energy demand. India with its huge population base had...
hi! can any one tell me a project topic that could help physically disabled persons!