Sk Sinha Electronics and Communication Engineering

Hi !
I am from India, Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master in Business Administration. In addition, I also completed certificate courses โ€“ Webmaster and Microprocessor Based System Design. Total 19 years of working experience out of which approx 10 years in Project Management and Internet marketing.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Mr. Sinha ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motived you to join?
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    Thanks ! I was looking for some sincere community of Engineers... I found this site worth of joining.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here Mr. Sinha.
    A warm welcome to the CrazyEngineers Family.

๐Ÿ˜€ We hope to see you as an active member here. Keep posting.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome Mr. Sinha. Great to have you with us. We want to see you more often on the board ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello & welcome!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcomet to CE. Have a nice time here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE sir, ๐Ÿ˜€ !
    We are happy to have you with us.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    SKsinha
    Hi !
    I am from India, Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master in Business Administration. In addition, I also completed certificate courses โ€“ Webmaster and Microprocessor Based System Design. Total 19 years of working experience out of which approx 10 years in Project Management and Internet marketing.
    welcome to CE sir๐Ÿ˜€
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    Thanks !
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    aarthivg
    welcome to CE sir๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks ! How are you !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me find a supplier of 3mm AF Ball End Hex Keys in Long Series? I need a cheap supplier of batches of 1000 at a time
I am mechanical engineer by profession and working in power plant designing field and having more than 5 years experience in the industry. Presently i am working with Toshiba India...
Hi! This is Tanjina. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. I've joined here to learn and be a real Engineer..
Data integrity is one of the most critical aspects of any database system. It is important that the data adhere to predefined set of rules, as determined by database administrator,...
I just stumbled across this teaser that is quite interesting - And then went to this site called www.thenextgalaxy.com It says, Join Samsung Mobile at Unpacked 2012, where the dawn...