single supply opamp

hello....Can anyone helpme out in how to use a single supply opamp amplifying micro volt signals..?
I have used the technique of shifting the virtual ground to vcc/2 with tlc272 opamp....but it didnt work..only positive cycle of my signal is bieng observerd which is amplified but negative cycle lost..!! I havent used input coupling cap...please help me out with this..

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey abhirv,

Please post the circuit design here such that we can answer on that............

Regards,
    Vipul
  • cranky
    cranky
    Yes please post the circuit so that we can help.But from what I gather:You could probably connect the supply to a potential divider and the supply's ground as negative(of opam),the divider as ground and positive as positive of opam
  • Esha Marathe
    Esha Marathe
    vey true post the circuit... i cannot comment on solution to problem unless i have the circuit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if your pen drive shows when your trying to do format "the disk is write protected " then.. 1. Open Start Menu >> Run, type regedit and press Enter, this...
Friends, I am going to buy a digital camera for vacations. I was thinking which one is the best? I want one for a rough and tough use. Something like...
where we use roller supports?? and how it works??? plz give me some common examples.
Dear all CE s, I am not able to use graphical functions in C. I am using Devcpp compiler. Can you clarify.....................?
The National Students' Space Challenge is now open for all. Build the next generation lunar rover or a water-rocket; design a lunar research facility or an underwater rover - what...