Simple Projects

I am a 2nd year mechanical engg. student. me and my friends were thinking about some small project that can be amazing but at same time affordable. we dont hav too many ideas since we just stepped into 3rd semester.we had thought of idea like magnetic suspension with just a permanent mag. & an electromag.,wheelchair working on recharge able cells along with solar panel,.....but i guess most of these were already patented..so are there projects that we can give it a try..but if possible get a patent?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The BOM SOBADO virus has struck Orkut and all the Orkut users are warned that if you receive any message from your Orkut friend that contains these words; DO NOT...
This task has been topping the CE priority list for long. We are in the process of changing the CE Members Titles and ID Colors. We will be keeping some...
Tell us how will you spend your first salary; or if you are employed, how did you spend the first salary? Did you blew it off on parties? Or did...
Sure, you are hooked to the Facebook! Now Hollywood is ready with the movie based on the founders of Facebook and how Facebook came to life. The title of the...
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Chairman, Dr J. S. Sarma, has confirmed that Mobile Number Portability (MNP) that allows mobile subscribers to retain their existing number while changing the...