Signature Recognition Project!

People ,im doing a project in signature recognition.Can anyone out here take some time and help me,plzzzzzzzzzz😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sunilbt
    People ,im doing a project in signature recognition.Can anyone out here take some time and help me,plzzzzzzzzzz😀
    All of us are here to help you. But you must tell us what help you're expecting from us.

How about providing us some details about your project, what you've done so far, problems you're facing etc.?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi Sunil,

Making guesses here, but is this based on -
    image & pattern recognition and/or ocr?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Code for parallel port communication with matlab,....... dio = digitalio('parallel','LPT1') --> create an object data1 = addline(dio,0:7,0,'out') %Pin 2-9 data2 = addline(dio,0,2,'out') %Pin 1 data3 = addline(dio,1,2,'out') %Pin 14 If...
ths is gaurav agrawal.................kota.
Does any one has idea about Selenium(Automation Tool). I have only brief about this, and that too by just browsing over internet. But does any one has worked on this...
Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components recently released Beta version of the Free data sheet search site for use by component and design engineers. The site includes over 2 million part...
Hi all want a short intro abot JTAG interface visit PCB design and post your doubts and suggestions. Thanks subbu