Shruti Poduval from Andhra Pradesh, India.

Hello I am Shruti Poduval from Andhra Pradesh, India. Happy to be a part of this great community of engineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Shruti!

Welcome to CE. I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word. We look forward to having you as our active CEan!

Best!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi, please tell us a bit about yourself.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hello and welcome to CE. Like Gohm said, please tell a bit more about yourself.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi shruthi.. welcome to CE forum..
  • shruti poduval
    shruti poduval
    thank you anuragh..
  • shruti poduval
    shruti poduval
    well,
    Im Shruti Poduval, im a computer science engineer, final year, my location is andhra pradesh, im interested in reading mostly, im a music freak, luv to dance(im a dancer myself). My aim in life is to be an inspiration for every single woman. Every woman who dreams, who wants to achieve, who wants to be a winner must take me as their inspiration.I joined CE because, this is the one place i can find lots n lots of crazy engineers as iam(may be more than me).Love to be in this group n thanks for making me one among you.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thanks for telling us more about yourself. Be an active and responsible member of CE an spread word about it in Andhra Pradesh.

My aim in life is to be an inspiration for every single woman. Every woman who dreams, who wants to achieve, who wants to be a winner must take me as their inspiration.
    What are you planning to do to achieve your target?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to hear from you, Shruti. I'm very sure you will achieve all your goals in life. We all would be happy if we can be of any help to you.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Oh! Ap..well it has been days...to see a person from AP on this CE ....so where are you from AP...well iam from Khammam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls tell me that what are the new trends in power electronics and give me the sites
Hi Guys ! I am interested in developing or buying an already developed solution for Dual Tuner Satellite receiver. - Some say Twin Tuner. The Solution should provide for Two...
To follow the template: *Engineering Trade: structural engineering degree/once registered PE in petroleum engineering/now electrical-mechanical engineer in sensor design and manufacturing *Occupation: CEO, though all phases of new product design...
hi everyone well i m new in this site n at present i m doing my engineering last year.. well i m newbie in microcontroller n i m intersted in...
Hi everybody.. I am working on control of Buck converters presently and was wondering if someone could help me with it. I want to design a compensation controller for it...