Should we let go of our homepage at CrazyEngineers?

I was wondering if we should let go of the homepage we have on CrazyEngineers. Instead, maybe show some latest activity happening on the site so that new users know what to expect on CE. 

Right now, it's a simple static page that shows how many members we have and who joined recently. Perhaps that could change and we could show a much more vibrant page with all the latest activity on the site.

What are your thoughts on this? 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I agree.

1234567890 qwertyuiop

(20 characters needed)

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

... maybe let go of the character limit in posts?  ? . I think we can do that. 

• yorha 2b
    yorha 2b

Yeah, showing latest 5 activities of apps would be nice.

please bring back /recent-activity context back :D

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter seems to be experimenting with new design and here's how it looks -What do you think about it? 
Is there any way to get internship in BHEL in Chennai....? Plz give some contacts mam...
for the job i m doing ba  and i want to do the job with tha study also what could i do
In my 10th mark is 56.4%, 12th marks is 81.5% and b.tech mark is  82.3% but I got selected in mnc company interview. I am get offer form off campus...
I am facing issue with my Gmail account, actually, I am getting Gmail error 007 while accessing my Gmail account. After searching on the internet I got to know that...