Should there be a ban on reality shows or not?

i wil gve post on this topic later but first i want a suggestion frm all of u......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reality shows is just another form of entertainment. Sometimes they are fun to watch, sometimes they are just disgusting (few episodes of fear factor 😁 ) .

I don't think they should be banned.
  • yudi
    yudi
    i do agree with K
    but there must be a censor kinda thing for them too like we have for our indian movies.

the tv shows which should be banned starts from K.*
  • technospartan
    technospartan
    Reality shows really are useless (atleast most of them😎).but still they are simply made for entertainment purpose,banning would be the last option remaining for information & broadcasting guys to do😲.they sell because we are the ones who buy it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    technospartan
    Reality shows really are useless (atleast most of them😎).but still they are simply made for entertainment purpose,banning would be the last option remaining for information & broadcasting guys to do😲.they sell because we are the ones who buy it.
    Totally agree!

Why can't people just utilize their time wisely to solve problems, help society, etc etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Totally agree!

Why can't people just utilize their time wisely to solve problems, help society, etc etc.
    [​IMG]

Reading books. No one really reads books these days.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    There is absolutely no reason to ban reality shows. They are there on the channels because people liked it. Its same as the Saas Bahu soaps. May be in months or years to come, there would be some other programs that will entertain people.

The thought of banning them is crazy. In my crazy opinion, I would rather ban the asinine Saas Bahu marathons.

Can some body tell me one good reason to ban TV shows that don't play with our morality and are not harmful for our children to watch?

[PS: Saas : Mother-in-law , Bahu: Daughter-in-law]
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Ofcourse there is no reason to ban reality shows.
    If someone don't likes it, he/she shouldn't watch it and same for participants.
    If you can't handle it don't be in it.
  • Differential
    Differential
    IMHO, you shouldn't and you can't ban them !
    Moreover, It's not the reality shows, but the way they are organized, the way people (and judges) behave, the way pressure is created on participants are worng !!!!
    I have seen some reality shows which didn't have these things and I liked them !!! So not all are same !!

If these things are removed from reality shows, they are good and entertaining !!!
    Also why don't we (responsible viewer) stop watching them if we think they are crap !!!

--DIfferential
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    i dont feel banning them is any solution...They are liked too..ITS NOTHING THAT ITS loathed by everyone...I think the show like MTV roadies..is a hit..for sure...its not all crap..I know many people including me who love the show...not actually the show ..the " raghu " thing is kinda happening !!!😛
    anyhow..banning is not a solution but yeah these shows are getting boring by the time..everyday we see another music talent hunt show..same format same judges...kinda irritatiing..!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    yes, voice your disapproval and don't watch. Trying to ban then would only draw more publicity and attention to the show, making them more popular.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    they are fun and shud be continued
  • vijayrock
    vijayrock
    Reality shows...just watch it and forget it.Nothing nostalgic about them..
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    hi all,
    in my opinion you can't ban these reality shows,the only thing you can do is to discourage them(if you want to do ),otherwise it is at times fun to watch them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi 2 all! i still am an undergrad and im working now on my project. im having difficulty on producing high current from mere batteries. for example... i want to...
i wil gve my suggestion on this topic later.....i want u all guys to gve suggestion first.....
Hiii all, In simulink, how do we find out which block diagram is created by the author and which block diagram is from the original simulink itself from a given...
The bonnet for the tractors can be of square nose and stub nose. During the time of manufacturing,the square nose bonnets are arranged in a stand,whereas the stub nose bonnets...
hi Ceans...i need your thoughts and suggestions regardin my project. my overall budget is 15,000 and i need an idea of a working model! Help me out..need suggestions.