CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • rasmi02

MemberMar 30, 2014

rasmi02
    I have more then 5 years of experince in Java/J2EE .but i am not interest that much ? will it good idea to move to automation and performance testing ?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • micheal john

MemberMar 31, 2014

rasmi02
    I have more then 5 years of experince in Java/J2EE .but i am not interest that much ? will it good idea to move to automation and performance testing ?
    what made you to think like this👀 can you elaborate.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 31, 2014

rasmi02
    Switching to software testing because you aren't interested in Java/J2EE won't be a good decision. I'd request you to explore the field of software testing and see if it offers the things you are looking for. You'll also perform your own search for the opportunities in the field available to you. I'd recommend looking for role change in your current project or organisation.

Explore the field as much as you can before deciding to switch.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register