Should I quit job or not?

Hi
I have done my engineering(B.tech)in 2011.Currently i am working in mnc with good salary but i am not satisfied with my job and want to do M.tech from good college.I am planning to start preparation for GATE 2014 hence thinking of quitting my job to concentrate on prep as it will be difficult for me to do job and prep side by side.I want to know that in worst case scenario if i didn't get good score in GATE then will it be possible for me to get a job back in any company. Please give your suggestion on leaving job also. Main problem with me is that i am really not interested in domain i am currently working in and instead of switching my job want to go for M.tech.Can you suggest good coaching institute for GATE prep in Bangalore.

Regards
Rahul

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we've a query very similar to yours. Check - #-Link-Snipped-# . If that does not answer your question, let us know. Of course you're welcome to ask more questions in this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The best table-tennis challenger the world has seen may well be a robot that gets coached by humans and goes one up on them. Initially a human player guided the...
where do we use AM and where do we use FM ???
I wish to know how to determine the generation of Intel processor in my computer. What's the proper way to do that?
Well we know that several leechers come here with out any inputs request us to do their projects and I have seriously been amused by the responses they get from...
As we received more info from other members here we decided to discuss technical topics related to any field not primarily focusing on any branch as in the previous cases...