Should I Make A Game In C or C++?

Can i make a game, not necessarily of high graphics , but in pure C language. if yes, how?please guide me. ๐Ÿ˜’

or
๐Ÿ‘

should i make it in C++. how to start and finish a complete workable and interesting game.

please help me.

๐Ÿ˜‰
your help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, you can. Guiding would be tad difficult because we've nothing to start with. Why not start by 1. Deciding the game you want to develop 2. Sharing the code you've attempted on your own.

If you are new, I'd recommend starting with a simple tic-tac-toe game.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You may choose C++ for two reasons - 1. A lot of games are programmed in C++.
    2. It is a goo idea to master C++.
    But, writing games in C is no problem. Quake Ii I've heard is written purely in C, so there should be no more problem writing it in C, if you're good in it, than in C++.
    In fact, you can do simple text based game like this in every programing language. Even pascal, basic or x86 assembler :]
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Yes you can.
    I will give a small idea . Just try to develop it . If you do not get correct our engineers will surely help you .

By importing the file u can disply stars like things (like circles dots ect ) .Put a random generator loop to display no of stars . display them for a sec. Then ask the user to enter "How many stars you had seen" . Then compare the input with the number and display right or wrong .
    Just try this....
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    Yeah, you can but it's little bit complicated and interesting. Try to do Su Du Ko game.

Cheers!!!
  • pareshhirpara
    pareshhirpara
    Yes but it is so simpale

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am BS(CS) Hons student & new to this community. I need guidance to solve initial problems in my final project.I've few months to finalize it.I wish to meet sincere...
Hello friends .. I'm a fresh graduate from W.B.U.T. I'm in Electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I want to pursue my career in PLC ... I have done training on PLC...
i am on 3rd year ece. i want to do a project on vhdl or verilog language. need ideas and topics on it. thankyou.
It looks like the Indian market is getting ready for the compact AIO aka all-in-one desktop computers. The biggest advantages of AIOs is that they save a great amount of...
DOn't b A sTrAnGER ๐Ÿ˜€ b My FrnD n KNOw me 1LyF mAke It LarGe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜