Should I leave MBA for core technical (control and instrumentation)

2011 passout and no experience, pursuing mba, now i have got job at monnet goup with 3.75 package, should i leave mba for that job?? initial trainig at delhi....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    samrat sahai
    2011 passout and no experience, pursuing mba, now i have got job at monnet goup with 3.75 package, should i leave mba for that job?? initial trainig at delhi....
    The answer to this dilemma would be in finding out whether the job you've been offered is good and interesting for you. Don't make the decision only on the basis of money offered.

How's your colleges' placement record?
  • samrat sahai
    samrat sahai
    it is interesting as it is my discipline in btech.......but is it acceptable to leave mba for it, will doing mba after 2-3 yrs exp. would be better option, cllg's placment record is good with avg 6 lakhs...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I still did not get any respon/replies from any CE members for my last post about this topic.. I'm searching for any mini ideas that is innovative.. I have many...
yeah i wanted to know if i can do project to trace some vehicles which are lost.... is this already tried out or implemented anywhere... could u pls let me...
I have just now finished my engineering in the instrumentation field... I am willing to carry out discussions on recent trends...
suggest me any innovative technical event to organize ? so that it would attract students
Samsung launched the MusicHub combining streaming with storage locker for Samsung S3. This App is currently available only for Samsung S3 right now. Samsung worked with mSpot & 7digital to...