Short way to reach particular path in regedit??

Is there any Short way to reach particular path in regedit??Rather than expanding each and every path......

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Search for the particular key using regedit's find feature, if you know the name of the key.. It's very easy..
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    Searching for a particular key is OK.

But what if I dont have the key ,and instead just the path where it is to be navigated ..like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\...
    How can I reach this path easily.?

Also 1 single key value will be there in a lot of other paths...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Friends, In life many times we get shock......Me talking about Electrical Shock..... Share your experience here.................. Such that other will be aware of it........... Tell others precautions too..... Regards,...
Hey Friends, Here is the way, you can suggest some ways to reduce the capital cost of Transmission Line....... Give all your suggestions here regarding everything....means from construction of Poles...
What is the difference between a hacker and a cracker??? who is superior?? And why??
Good Morning. I am planning to develop Bus ticket booking application. I would like to know is there any 3rd part managing the inventory ? Because redbus and ticket ghoose...
this is my question .,right from the moment i entered here WHY IS CE ASKING TO AVOID SMS TEXTS HERE??? ya, i know it may be bit difficult for some,...