CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 26, 2008

Pro8
    The title says it, looking to hire a small group of final year students lead by experienced faculty, to take my concept device to a working prototype. Multidisciplinary expertise needed; electronics, mechanical, computing/software development. Must be from India.
    Would you mind telling us about your concept device? We may brainstorm and provide you with lot of input.

Any particular geographic location in India you are targeting? What's the deal?

PS: Please provide all supportive information in your posts.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Pro8

MemberNov 26, 2008

It's a different kind of document printing scanning device. I wrote a 18 page doc. describing it (has lot of pics, not all texts!). Not sure if should make it all public.

I think of 4-5 good students under very experienced faculty(s), over a period of 3-5 months. Embedded design. Fuzzy logic. mechanical components and whatevers, there are about custom 7-8 components; and has a software development module, to be derived from a popular open source SDK, and is a part of the prototype. I don't think a novice can do it. It's a bread maker machine (zojirushi.com/ourproducts/breadmakers/bbcc_x20.html) for document processing.

Could be anywhere in India. The deal could be a fair one. I talked around, and advised to approach a student-faculty group.
    I can give CE a trophy, a one off.. helping me find a reliable team.

Would you like a private message.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register