Shock Absorber Test Rig for every Workshop

monti singh submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - this is special design of shock absorber to find out effectiveness.

this test rig has two parts one is mechanical and other one is electronic.this test rig design to check the condition of shock absorber.it can also use by shock absorber manufacturing company to find out the condition of new design shock absorber for vehicle.we can find damping,stiffness and elongation of shock absorber.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Is that another damping system attached to the Shock Absorber?
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    nope it is special design
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I understand it is a special design. But unless you name the objects in the image it is really difficult to make anything out of it, let alone discuss it.
  • TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    how can i get the report of this project
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    IF you want to work on this project then you got project report by me for further work
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    contact me for this project brief report
  • Gomish
    Gomish
    Sir,I want to work on this project.I am doing my Btech in Automobile and currently I am in my second year.So can you please give me the report of your project.
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    Gomish
    Sir,I want to work on this project.I am doing my Btech in Automobile and currently I am in my second year.So can you please give me the report of your project.
    okk contact me on
  • Gomish
    Gomish
    monti singh
    okk contact me on
    Sir can you provide me your emaid id
    Or please if you can email the report to #-Link-Snipped-#,i would be very thankful to you.
  • TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    can u pls send the report to mail (#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    monti singh
    okk contact me on
    me too
  • TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    send me the report
    monti singh
    IF you want to work on this project then you got project report by me for further work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The society has witnessed over the centuries that engineering solutions to real world problems are often the best for building a better world. There are problems with every sector of...
Calling out all the CEans to list the Xposed modules they're using in Stock or CM11. Also, I would love to know whether the respective module conflicts with CM11 or...
Hi guys, can anyone suggest me the best book for basic electrical and electronics engineering.Thanx
CPU burst distribution is generally characterized as a. constant b. linear c. polynomial d. exponential or hyper-exponential plz explain
Can someone explain the OS injection and the types (if any- I'm not sure if Command injection and Interpreter injection come under this) with an example please?