Sharp i3 White Board Offers LCD Presentation Without Projector

Black boards are going to be a thing of yesteryear. With changing technology, we can talk about the phrase "Gone are the days of whiteboards...". The electronic white board by #-Link-Snipped-# is a latest concept in this regard which claims to boost your presentation and impress the audience. The company has developed a which board which boasts of a LCD screen as a data output and a stylus as a data input device.
#-Link-Snipped-#
The device is nicknamed as Sharp i3board. The device as of now is only launched in Japan. The company is trying to focus its product in offices and educational institutions. The white board will also help you to take notes and present graphs and other necessary items while conducting a business meeting.

The white board is available in two models namely PN-L702B and PN-L602B.  The difference between the two lies in its screen area and price. PN-L702B offers you  a 70 " wide screen and is priced $9700 while its PN-L602 counterpart is 60" in width and has a price tag of $7100 attached to it. Technology wise both the models incorporate the traditional UV2A technology. The white board has LED backlight technology which proves to be energy efficient while delivering presentation.

To say in simple words, the white board is an enlarged tablet. It can also scan documents on MFP which is imported on LCD screen. The Sharp i3board can also print the data as it is entered on the screen through the stylus.

The device is of course expensive even for the 60" screen. However let us not underestimate the success which will be achieved in the business presentation through this one time investment. Let us hope that it is soon launched worldwide.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has announced that it will be shutting down some of its experimental services soon. Some of the services will be integrated with already existing products as features. Google plans...
I don’t know why, but I simply love these guys! They really know how to name a phone! HTC, which was not known to many in the world of handsets...
Motorola Atrix was probably the first phone to offer a docking accessory which gives you a desktop-like experience if you simply plug you Atrix in it.Korea’s KT telecommunications provider revealed...
The QWERTY keyboard is one of the best electronic devices that translate human thoughts into digital text which is then made available for humans to read or computers for processing....
Sony showcased three brand new products at the IFA 2011 in Berlin, Germany, which is held from September 2 to 7 of this same month. These products include the SMP-N200...