Sharing My Experience on Dual SIM Phone

šŸ˜A dual SIM mobile phone is one which holds two SIM cards and two numbers are available simultaneously. Dual-SIM operation allows the use of two services without the need to carry two phones at the same time. The same handset can be used for business and private use with separate numbers and bills or for travel, with an additional SIM for the country or city visited. Almost all the dual SIM phones have the dedicated keys for SIM1 or SIM2, itā€™s easy for you to access to the one you want. Dual SIM mobile phones supports only SIM1 open, only SIM2 open and dual SIM open modes. It brings great convenience for businessmen and reduces the communication cost.

As to the advantages of dual SIM phone, first, two cards two numbers and only one mobile phone is really convenient. Second, you can choose to use the cheap service according to the local charging standard. dual sim card phone is also suitable for the occasions which need to keep in close touch, like outdoor adventures. At present, itā€™s popular to use two SIM cards of different cities to save expense of distance calls.

If you want to buy a dual SIM card mobile phone, keep an eye to check if both of the cards are valid. Because some functions may not be activated while leaving factories. If you have a dual SIM phone, you should know it need maintenance. As we all know, more functions, more problems, including the problems of the phone itself or the problems from improper operation. A dual SIM phone is perfect to separate business and private lives. sourcinggate supplys variety of mobile phone.

Replies

• sanks85
    sanks85
    hey buddy thanx a lot..the main brand available in market which is trusted too for dual sim is SPICE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love Marriage : 1) Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set of functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit...
Java developers have to continually keep themselves updated about the latest developments in their field. Here is some good news for Java developers who want to give a boost to...
Hi,friends...will any one tell me how to control the cursor movement by sensing the eye movementšŸ˜
hi iam s final year telecommunication studnet, and i have chose to design my project named "PC To PC LASER COMMUNICATION". but iam unable to get the required material i-e...
will anyone please tell me this administrator password hacking