Shared printer in the network does not connect to other computer

Printers "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is connected to the network

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are a ton of things that we need to understand before we could provide you with any help. The first thing is the operating system (I guess Windows, but which version?) and how is the overall setup? When does the error pop up?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi,

Is the printer in same network as yours?
    can you ping the printer IP?
    or if the printer is in a different network than your computer is in, does the printer have a Default gaterway configured?

if you cant reach printer via ping, then there is a connectivity issue.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am a third yr instrumentation student i am going to do a mini project in hardware side can you suggest me some ideas.....?!?
i need a ppt for topic "Catching Packet Droppers and Modifiers in Wireless Sensor Networks"
can anyone give me the link to view the circuit diagram for eyeball movement detection sensors??
i need to make a program similar to a print logger program where i can keep a track of the pages printed by several computers connected in a network. So...
hi can anyone tell me the air/mass flow correction formula for steam i am not getting it properly from wiki