sarveshgupta
    The year was full of memories both good 😁 and bad πŸ˜”

goyal you take the privilege to start with your lovable memories
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Okk
    1:-when i got first prize in seb designing competition in my college
    that was first prize that i got..is the most memorable moment of my life
    2:- when i got reappear in maths in final exam in my 3rd sem.is one of worst moment of my life.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've got lots of memories. The one that comes to my mind is incorporation of CrazyEngineers πŸ˜€

We formed CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited in 2009, 4 years after launching of CrazyEngineers website.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I got placement this year πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have got lot of !!

One is joining CE! Next changing my company!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    me too!!!!
    this year i joined CE and it was wonderful to know so many engineers crazier than me...😁
    i started attending the other colleges' technical fest and won two prizes in paper presentation and CAD contest...

and the most of all my paper("nanotech in civil engg.") made it to the final list in CE colloquium.😁
    though i didn't win it the experience was so good.

as for the sad memories.......i cant think of any...πŸ˜’
    so the 2009 had been a good year for me....
    hope to have an even better year ahead.

happy new year everyone...πŸ‘
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    cooldudeiet
    I got placement this year πŸ˜€
    Congratulations!
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    This year I learned the C Programming language.
    Now learning C++.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    well the most important thing that struck my mind was the scholarship i got this year in my college.....
    i was already under the tuition fee waiver thanks to my 12th score and i got an additional scholarship for my 1st year GPA score and finally i did not even pay a single penny to my college this year.....

my most successful year - 2009

hope to make 2010 even brighter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope most of you Guys have faced this attack many times but don't know about it ie phishing attack Phishing is a form of social engineering. Phishing attacks use...
Bangalore: Quit smoking and get a 10 percent hike in basic pay. That is the offer made by the head of a Bangalore based firm to coax his colleagues to...
Quick Heal CEan of the month December 2009 is... 😁CEan - Goyal420😁 ​ CEan Goyal420 joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE. Goyal420 belongs...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/31251-quick-heal-cean-month-december-2009-a.html Congratulations, Goyal420! Keep up the excellent work!
Have you ever noticed whenever you create a file? check it's properties.. in that there are two labels named size size on disk Can anyone explain me why there is...