share of experience in techfest

Yesterday me with my team participated in an event named 'webplaneca '
in a tech fest .
We presented our idea of 'Charity By Click' actually,what our idea is to donate money through a click,as you know we can make money through blogs,where if someone click on adds we get money.

Using the same concept we presented our idea ie if anyone wants to donate money they can simply click on adds and that money will go to charitable trust.

But judges simply said that your idea is noble but it is lacking technology.

I can't understand what they mean ?Is the engineer job is to provide technology that will make life easy of riches and thereby making money?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    ideas vary from person to person.they may have a different idea or plan in their mind and may be expecting the same from you.so the judges may have said so. ๐Ÿ˜

now let me share my experience on the tech fest i attended yesterday.
    we presented a paper on "seismic design of structures". we included the modern and traditional methods and included a case study of a earthquake resistant structure in himachal pradesh(an aid to the traditional method).
    since this case study was different and many didnt know about these traditional methods the judges appreciated our effort and said that our presentation was more than what they expect from second years like us because the subject is dealt in final year only.this was the same comments we got when we presented the same paper at a symposium at NIT,trichy. but the point is though we got appreciation from the judges we could not win a prize at both the places.๐Ÿ˜”

i wonder what the matter is, where have we been lacking and what else could we do to put ourselves ahead of our competitors.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help in robotics? i want a white line detecting sensor which gives reliable output for the movement of robot in the region as shown in the fig. as...
Can any1 tel me how to apply for Summer Training at IITs' in field of bio-medical engg.???๐Ÿ˜• I am in B.E.II year..and indeed want 2 train myself in bio field...
hey i want to make a line follower robot which is fast and stable to participate in bits pilani apogee event(track o mania).for more detail just visit Track-O-Mania | Apogee...
can anyone tell me what is a docx. file
pls. someone tell me the difference between docx. and doc. file?