Seyi a computer engineer based in Nigeria.

Hi, engineers in the house.I am a computer engineer,based in Nigeria.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We're happy to have you with us. How's it going in Nigeria? 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Seyi
    Seyi
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We're happy to have you with us. How's it going in Nigeria? 😀
    I am cool.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. How long have you been a computer engineer? Looking forward to your participation in the forums!
  • Seyi
    Seyi
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. How long have you been a computer engineer? Looking forward to your participation in the forums!
    quite some time,but started practicing (freelancing) last year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need information regarding qualitative treatment of control coordination. (facts controller)
Just wondering whether anyone here has tried SSDs on their desktops. Have you experienced any noticeable performance improvement?
Following Youtube video explain the concept of BMW developed 'Frozen Paints'. What do you think?
NASA tossed a problem to the world’s best aircraft engineers, to fly a cleaner, quieter and low-fuel consuming plane. And a few prototypes were considered, that could change the way...
I love prezi. For its smooth transitions. For its easy-to-use features. And for the final output that we create. It is just like a professional movie. I always wanted to...