server programing

hello every one u kindly help me.i m intrested to server programing.i don't know wat is method for running jdbc code. if take any code througe jsp and else show error.i can;t understand where i write the code of java and run.i m programing j2sdk.please reply

Replies

• prakash.athani
    prakash.athani
    Hey Prabhat,

Are u trying to make jdbc connection in a JSP page? In that case u need a web server such as Tomcat server. U can download tomcat server from this url
    Apache Downloads
  • gauravtiwari89
    gauravtiwari89
    Prabhat,

The jdbc connections in jsp are made in the same way as in rest of the java, nothing different
    Use the "<% ....%>" tags in jsp to write write your jdbc code. But it is generally recommended you code the jdbc connections in the servlet rather than the java server page.
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    hey thanks to both of u.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys wanna know something bout different proximity sensors..... as per my knowledge der r 5-6 types of proximity sensors Our company is starting a new project in which we...
๐Ÿ˜hi i am karan and good wishes to all ce.
hi can any one tell me how to read network packets using turbo/borland c++.
m new to dis community, tell hw to use and exploit d facility of dis site
Hi all, I am a crazy computer science engineer...i am doing my my final year..so by next semester we would start doing our projects..Doing a project individually or in group?which...