Sensor switch circuit digram

hello i studing in 3rd year mechanical. I need to do project. I had composed a project. For that i need sensor.So help me & and send one sensor switch circuit digram.Sensor shoude be sense a obstacal of distance of 3 to 30 feets.

Replies

• rishisolanki
    rishisolanki
    hey buddy u need to tell what kind of sensor which senses what??????????/
  • paresh22_11
    paresh22_11
    I agree with rishisolanki.
    But u can use a RF sensors in any purpose.
    for more help contact me.
  • rishisolanki
    rishisolanki
    hey paresh thanks for guidance

can u tell me
    RF sensors can sense light too??????
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    can u tell me
    RF sensors can sense light too??????
    Rishi dont be lazy and please please read up on sensors, first in your text book related to your course. If you dont find it there, read about it on the internet. Here is an article on "Sensors" from Wiki!!!

Sensor - Wikipedia

Read the whole article.
  • paresh22_11
    paresh22_11
    Hey, rishi. Thanx for showing interest in my post.
    The dude (chandu) needs a sensor for distance of 3 to 30 feet. As per my knowledge only 2 sensors r available for big distances. They r laser & RF. Laser is difficult to allign & as he is a mech engg student, i think he needed to sense some displacement. So the answer.
    Plz inform any correction.
    Thanx.x

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there guys. Was just browsing the net for interesting places for discussuion. By the way -The site feels cool.
Hi to u all!!!!!!😁

Hi

😎Hiiiiiii
CEans, Please go through the following before you post your queries in this section. 1. Read the guide created by our own CEan - xHeavenlyx here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...1390-important-how-ask-questions-section.html 2. Do...
CEans, World's biggest software maker - Microsoft is willing to pay $44.6 billion for acquiring Yahoo - the Internet's biggest website! Now, while Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is attempting world's...