sensitive key board

frankly speaking, I hate the noise of keystrokes. I was wondering if we can have the noise-less keyboards like that of a touch sensitive keyborad.
though we have seen many innovative technological advances, why are we sticking up with the old typ writer, noise making key boards?๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    there are holographic keyboards available..

#-Link-Snipped-#

do write a review after you buy one!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Its like gifting a kid with 500grms of chocolate when he asks for a toffee ๐Ÿ˜.
    I am not sure if all the entreprenuers will be able to afford such a hi-tech stuff, but fair enough it satisfies more than needed.
    I was actaulyl refering to the board which is touch senstitive
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    its good ...but technolgy curse always exist...even in holographic data entry...its must to have a bluetooth connection...simoly hack it & your passwords are getting shared to someone sitting in close proximity...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ:sshhh:
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    you mean something iphone-style?? that would indeed be a good idea..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I would hate to type on anything without tactile feedback. There exists keyboards that have a softer key strokes, they aren't that expensive ๐Ÿ˜€
  • skipper
    skipper
    My synth's keyboard is really clunky. I've thought about using some kind of filler in the big gap above the keys (in the case) which acts like a big resonator for when keys return to the default position - i.e. when you let a key go it makes a thud.

I want to dampen this - maybe some of that acoustic foam stuff you can buy? Or I could just live with it like I've been doing, since if it was a real piano they make a thud too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan - CrazyBoy for - Colloquium: Virtualization in Software Testing - CrazyEngineers CrazyBoy's presentation style & content appealed the most to us. CrazyBoy was also the most active on the...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/29988-colloquium-winner.html Congratulations, CB! ๐Ÿ˜€
Got the following in mail from NIT Trichy Folks - If you have ever dreamt of starting up your own company,if you have ever had an idea, Ventura '10 is...
Hello, I m a computer science student and i m working on a project on matlab and currently im stuck in a problem.The problem is that i want to extract...
Google now aims to kick HTTP's butt, the standard protocol on the web since 1996. In an official blog post on Chromium Blog, Mike Belshe and Roberto Peon say that...