Sending and receiving sms over internet

What is the process involved in sending message through internet done with sites like ibibo, way2sms, etc

Can we also receive message on the internet when done through mobile

What are the requirements to provide this feature on a website? Are there any charges involved?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by...
Hi guys! I have an MCU ( Microchip PIC18F4525 ) and I want it to count objective time from the moment I turn the MCU on for about two weeks....
Dear CE'ian, Its been a year gone from the 60 hrs of horror ,terror of 26/11.What you 50,000 members on board feel has changed in India post 26/11.Did we stood...
Hi , ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Downcasting executes in the following class "A" class A { public static void main(String ss[]) { int p=2; short d=(short)p; //-------------------->downcasting System.out.println((short)d); } } But a run...
simple stress in machine elements video tutorial [youtube]Nmnat0qGROk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]